Strawberry Coconut Muffins with Chia Seed Topping

/ Sunday, April 13, 2014


For sure my favorite meal is breakfast. It's one of the greatest excuses to eat plenty of sugar. Fruit, baked goods, chocolate, it's all packed into breakfast.
So I had some leftover chia seeds from last weeks recipe, chia pudding, and I thought I would whip up another item using them. I did a quick Pinterest search to come up with these great breakfast muffins that would be perfect for any morning.


I used this recipe from Cook Republic, head over there to check it out.

For the recipe however, I used regular flour and regular sugar in place of spelt flour and coconut sugar, and it turned out amazing. I would recommend this method so you don't have to spend extra money on ingredient you probably won't have in your house.













Until next week!

No comments

Post a Comment

The Sunday Pastry. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.