Excuses and a Busy Life

/ Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Again, no recipe this week. :(
School's coming to a close, and as we all know finals comes hand in hand with the final days before summer. I'm very excited to get back in the kitchen though, and have a great recipe planned for Sunday, so don't worry.

So, I thought I would whip out another favorites post, and since I have done this more than once, I thought I would give it a name so it will be easier to use in case I have to use it again. So, here is Sunday Pastry Faves: Bloggers. (pretty original right?)

Sunday Pastry Faves: Bloggers

A collection of my top 5 favorite bloggers that inspire my recipes.

  1. Tartlette
  2. Bakers Royal
  3. Erica's Sweet Tooth
  4. My Baking Addiction
  5. Dessert First
 Hope you check out these wonderful blogs!

No comments

Post a Comment

The Sunday Pastry. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.